George

I wish I was a monster you think I am
Топикстартер
15 лет на форуме
Реакции
7 870
Download the FREE Affinity Photo Windows beta now
Hi George,

We’re thrilled to tell you that the Affinity Photo Windows beta is now available. This means you can finally get your hands on the app, and during the beta period it's completely free!

Get the FREE Beta

On Mac, Affinity Photo was chosen as Apple’s App of the Year 2015, and voted Best Imaging Software 2016 by the Technical Image Press Association. It has also received thousands of 5-star reviews from professional photographers, editors, artists and retouchers from all around the world.

1x.jpg

Live lighting filter in Affinity Photo for Windows

The Windows version matches the Mac version feature-for-feature, so all the thrilling speed, sophisticated tools and pinpoint accuracy which have earned Affinity Photo its formidable reputation are now available to Windows users too without compromise.

What’s more the Windows version shares exactly the same back-end as our Mac version so you can be confident the file compatibility between both platforms will always be 100% perfect.

2x.jpg

The Windows version matches the award winning Mac version feature-for-feature

This beta version even includes some big new features which will be included in version 1.5 (to be released next month) giving you the chance to be among the first to try them out. They include:

• HDR merge
  • Macros
  • Focus stacking
  • Batch processing
  • Tone mapping
  • 360 degree image editing
3x.jpg

Tone mapping persona and other 1.5 features are in!

When we started developing our Affinity apps over 7 years ago one of our key aims was to be cross-platform, so today marks a huge milestone for us. It’s been an incredible amount of work to get here, and we really hope you enjoy using Affinity Photo on Windows as much as those already using it on Mac.

The one thing to bear in mind is that it is the first beta version, so there will be some rough edges and bugs to fix. Of course if you wish to help in the development process we’d really appreciate you reporting any issues you find on our beta forum so we can get them fixed. We should work through any problems pretty quickly with new builds coming out at least every week.

Get the FREE Beta

If you want to stay in touch with our progress of this, and everything else we are working on here, then it’s a good idea to follow us on Twitter or Facebook. We’re also more than happy to hear from you through those channels, a well as our forums too.

Thanks again for all your support,
The Affinity Team

Jeine

Да здравствует разум! Да сгинет маразм!
15 лет на форуме
Реакции
6 312
@George, А в чём отличие
AffinityPhoto от AffinityDesigner?

George

Топикстартер
15 лет на форуме
Реакции
7 870
AffinityPhoto от AffinityDesigner?
Photoshop и Illustrator, или PhotoPlus ихний старый(точнее ещё актуальный) и DrawPlus. Так понятно?

Они ещё готовят pageplus новый, под названием аффинити, - это сравнение с ID (тебе на будущее) ))

• Спасибо
Реакции: Jeine

andrejK

R.I.P.
Реакции
5 218

Fog_patch

12 лет на форуме
Реакции
@andrejK, в PagePlus cmyk был, есть и будет. В фотоплюсе не было (хотя был экспорт), как сейчас – не знаю.

George

Топикстартер
15 лет на форуме
Реакции
7 870
В DrawPlus как-то по дурному, цмик только в экспорте. Тема тут пробегала об этом. Как в аффинити, тоже не в курсе пока что. У меня бетка не встала, жду уже релиза глянуть.

TRANTOR

Son of a Gun
R.I.P.
Реакции
2 956
1. Какая такая необходимость писать подобные приложения на решетке (C#) да еще и на Xamarin? В Qt не умеют? Безумие какое.
2. В Lab8, Lab16, RGB16 плагины "не вдуплил".
3. Те же глюки, как и на маке, не отрабатывает API Фотошопа. Причем, данные вызовы достаточно древние.
4. Если подключить защиту плагинов, то просто крэшится.

У меня бетка не встала
.NET Framework 4.6.2
На кой 4.6.2, если там сделано в 4.0.3? Загадка.

Fog_patch

12 лет на форуме
Реакции
Тогда действительно странный выбор. Хотя посмотрел только что – Xamarin под крылом MS. Значит продукт не такой кустарный, как Mono.

Fog_patch

12 лет на форуме
Реакции
Да, просто раньше это был кустарный клон, а сейчас под покровительством MS. Собственно, даже простые программы запускались на Mono не вполне гладко в линуксах.

izrukvruki

15 лет на форуме
Реакции
Бета перестала работать - деньги требует. В целом прога понравилась. Для фотографа, для веба вполне достойная замена Фотошопу

George

Топикстартер
15 лет на форуме
Реакции
7 870

George

Топикстартер
15 лет на форуме
Реакции
7 870
Да, программа у меня есть. Пишем теперь как один вопрос = одна тема. Будем разбираться вместе с др. использующими.

Тему рипую'RIP''skelet'

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.