[PP 2017-2023] А Вы знали, что у Питстопа есть плавающие (сетевые) лицензии?

George

I wish I was a monster you think I am
Топикстартер
15 лет на форуме
Реакции
7 870
PitStop Pro Floating promotion

We have some great news!

Enfocus is offering a discount on floating licenses. We have decided to give away one PitStop Pro Floating seat for every four that you buy. If you already have 2 PitStop Pro licenses, you can buy two more floating licenses and get the fifth one for free.

If you are running multiple copies of PitStop Pro, you may want to consider converting your copies to a PitStop Pro floating license.

PitStop Pro Floating?

A floating license means that all the preflight profiles and action lists you use, can be automatically synced across all the PitStop Pro licenses via a new application called Workgroup Manager. This means everybody in the company is working with the same settings.

Floating licenses also allow PitStop Pro to be installed on as many workstations within your company as you want. The number that can be used at one time is limited to the number of active licenses you purchase. The licenses effectively ‘float’ on the network and are used whenever a user starts PitStop Pro. When they finish and quit, the license is then free to be used on another computer.

So, if you have operators waiting to get on one of the ‘PitStop computers’ to work with PDF files, you can improve your efficiency with a floating license.

Get in contact with your local partner for more info and pricing.

Kind regards,
The Enfocus sales team