George

I wish I was a monster you think I am
Топикстартер
15 лет на форуме
Реакции
7 870
InDesign 2020 (version 15.0.3)

Stability
  • InDesign crashes when you use long string in Text variables.
  • InDesign crashes in the workflows involving progress bar.
  • InDesign crashes while exporting the document as PDF.
  • InDesign crashes on using Adjust Layout, if the document has an overset table.
  • InDesign crashes due to clash in the dialogs displayed for PDF export and open file operations.
  • InDesign crashes while re-linking the child assets of a placed indd, if the same asset is already available in the document.
  • InDesign crashes when you try to select any text with the Type tool.
  • InDesign crashes when you try to traverse back and forth between linked indd files through Hyperlinks Panel.
  • InDesign crashes when you rename any folder within the User Library Fonts folder.
  • InDesign crashes during the workflow involving selection of objects.
  • InDesign randomly crashes on re-sizing a text frame with auto-size applied.
  • InDesign crashes when you try to open an older version document with a double-click over a network.
  • [Windows only] Unexpected crashes reported while working with InDesign 15.0.2.
  • Corrupt documents are created in InDesign 15.0.1.
  • If InCopy Bridge.InDesignPlugin is not loaded during launch, InDesign crashes on endnote's textframe deletion.
  • InDesign randomly crashes when you use the printing workflow for the documents.
Improvement to new features
  • Some text in InDesign source and exported PDF output do not match due to issue with Variable Fonts.
  • Some glyphs collapse while using a variable font in InDesign with Type > Create Outlines.
  • Color dropdown width for column rules is too small to read swatch name.
  • InDesign does not work as expected when you use Y Opaque slider of Science Gothic variable font.
Core feature and workflow
  • InDesign is recreating Document Fonts folder with only AdobeFnt21.lst, for deleted or moved packages.
  • Spell check does not work when spelling dictionary in Preferences > Dictionary is set to Proximity.
  • PDF Export fails for a specific indd file.
  • Presentation mode does not work as expected on MacBook Pro.
  • InDesign is unable to recognize system fonts like Avenir and Avenir Next.
  • Selection of text does not work for SEA languages in InCopy Galley view.
  • Fonts in folders which are named with a prefix # are not recognized.
Accessibility
  • Accessibility checker fails for elements in a group even if they have Alt Text in InDesign.
  • Hyperlink in a group: the group gets tagged as a Figure with missing Alt Text in Accessible PDF.
  • Auto Captions are not Tagged and the text is lost in Accessible PDF.

George

I wish I was a monster you think I am
Топикстартер
15 лет на форуме
Реакции
7 870
Прилетит не сразу ко всем. А в течение недели.

However, this time it has been done in an incremental manner and many of you must not see the updates as of today. By the end of the week, updates will roll out to all.​

• Спасибо
Реакции: Aberdeen и NNN5