12 лет на форуме
Реакции
X-Rite анонсировала новые колориметры:
i1Display Studio $ 179 USD,
i1Display Pro Plus $ 299 USD.

На оф. сайте тормозят, поэтому ссылка на другой источник:
i1Display-studio.jpg

i1Display Studio:
* Technologically advanced i1Display Studio instrument: an ergonomically designed colorimeter with advanced optical technology and filter set.
* 3-in-1 functionality designed to easily switch between display or projector profiling and ambient light capture.
* i1Studio software for display and projector profiling.
* Mobile Device Calibration with free ColorTRUE mobile app.
* Intelligent Iterative Profiling to accurately measure the colour capabilities of a display.
* Custom control of white point, luminance, contrast ratio and gamma.
* Colour match up to four separate displays for colour accuracy.
* Measurement and compensation of ambient lighting conditions.
* FlareCorrect™ for display surface flare measurement and compensation.
* Video Standards Support: NTSC, PAL SECAM, Rec. 709, Rec. 2020 and DCI-P3.
* Profile validation and reminder to view before and after results with included images or load your own.

i1display-Plus.jpg

i1Display Pro Plus:
* Accurately measure luminance/brightness levels up to 2000 nits.
* Obtain correct neutral detail levels and higher accuracy in dark colours with new black current subtraction technology, especially beneficial on OLED displays or any display that can achieve close to zero black point.
* BT.1886 default gamma curve – the standard for HDTV – is especially beneficial for 3D LUT workflows and HDR supported displays to minimise clipping in dark area as well as achieve better behavior in blacks and smooth to ideal detail levels.
* USB-C compatible with included USB-C to USB-A adapter.

Что могу сказать:
i1Display Studio - много воды, но толком так ничего и не написали, или переименнованный ColorMunkiDisplay, или версия i1Display Pro, залоченная исключительно под софт i1Studio. Пока непонятно, что за фрукт.

i1Display Pro Plus - 2000nits, столько же было в последних OEM версиях i1Display Pro.
Улучшена чувствительность в тенях - это хорошо.
USB-C to USB-A adapter у меня уже есть.
В общем, i1Display Pro Plus конечно же нужно брать.