I wish I was a monster you think I am
Топикстартер
15 лет на форуме
Реакции
7 864
Как и думали при анонсе, теперь это возможно через закачку hunspell

Цитирую хелп:

Spell-checking (Hunspell)
PagePlus can take advantage of open source spell checking and hyphenation by downloading and installing Hunspell dictionaries for specific locales, as used in OpenOffice® and LibreOffice® programs. Intended to bring improved spelling and hyphenation to a greater range of languages or to simply offer an alternative dictionary set, the dictionaries are fully integrated into the Spell Checker feature.

To setup, the user needs to locate, download, install and then configure spell checking to use the Hunspell dictionaries on a per-language basis. Existing default dictionaries remain unaffected.

The process of spell checking and correcting text as you type is identical to the default spell checking process. (See Spell Checker.)

Downloading Hunspell dictionaries
The Hunspell dictionaries are not installed by default but can be accessed via hunspell.sourceforge.net, particularly LibreOffice dictionaries. Dictionaries to be downloaded must exist as file pairings, *.aff and *.dic files, with an optional hyphenation file (hyph_*.dic) if required.

Download each file as a plain text file and save them to your computer in readiness for installation. For example, downloaded Brazilian Portuguese Hunspell dictionary and hyphenation files would be:

(A) Hyphenation file, (B) Dictionary files

Where pt_BR is the language code (LCID) for Brazilian Portuguese.

As long as each files adopts the same naming convention, the installation will be successful. For example, test.dic, test.aff, and hyph_test.doc would be an acceptable combination of files.

Installing and enabling Hunspell dictionaries
Once downloaded the dictionary files and hyphenation file must be installed so PagePlus can select them.

To install a Hunspell dictionary:
  1. Choose Options from the Tools menu and select the Text>Proofreading option.

2. From the dialog, click Install Hunspell Dictionary from the Hunspell section.

3. From the Open dialog, navigate to the downloaded file's folder location, select the file and click Open. Selecting any dictionary file will automatically install all other associated files.

4. From the Installing Hunspell Dictionaries dialog, review the language that will be used for your dictionary. If the dictionary file contains a valid language code, the language is already checked in the dialog and no action will be required. If there is no detected language code, a language can be manually selected from the dialog. Click OK.

5. Set Language to the language of your Hunspell dictionaries.

6. (Optional) Click Set as Default Language.
To enable Hunspell dictionaries:
  1. From the Spelling and Hyphenation drop-down list, select 'Hunspell'.

2. Click OK.

3. Save your publication. (The dictionary settings will be stored with the document.)

4. The Hunspell dictionary is applied to the current document only. To apply to all future publications instead, check Apply publication settings to new publications in Tools>Options.

QuarkGrafics10

Участник
Реакции
а к ранним версиям "прикрутить" нельзя их?

George

Топикстартер
15 лет на форуме
Реакции
7 864

George

Топикстартер
15 лет на форуме
Реакции
7 864