15 лет на форуме
Реакции
In PM5 you have 2 stages whre in the first you select:

1st stage using measuretool application

1.White Point
2.Gamma
3.Brightness
4.Select Monitor Type
5.Measure patches using spectrophotometer.

2nd stage using profilemaker application

1.Measure patches using spectrophotometer.
2.select Profile Size (I know you can do it in Eyeone Match 3 too)
3.Select White Point (Now this is the curlpit, why you need to select it for second time? Is there such option in Eyeone Match 3? If there isn't then why, is it important or not)

What if I use non standad white point in 1st stage for example 7000K it would be stupid to select D50, or D65 in the second. Perhaps that is why they made 3rd choice called Measured white point

Now lets assume I use standart enviroment of 6500K in first stage and select D65 in the second stage to generate profile what is the advantage of selecting D65 and not Measured white point

german

20 лет на форуме
Реакции
Ответ: PM5 vs. Eyeone Match3 monitor profiling question

En su lugar no clavar?a a s? la cabeza, y utilizar?a Native White Point (Eyeone Match3).

smilem

Топикстартер
15 лет на форуме
Реакции

german сказал(а):
En su lugar no clavar?a a s? la cabeza, y utilizar?a Native White Point (Eyeone Match3).

Please reply in English or Russian. Thank you.

AlexG

15 лет на форуме
Реакции

smilem сказал(а):
Now lets assume I use standart enviroment of 6500K in first stage and select D65 in the second stage to generate profile what is the advantage of selecting D65 and not Measured white point

No advantages, I think. This is simlar to old ViewOpen white point settings. Don't use it, just choose the "Measured white point" at last stage.

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.