Реакции: Aberdeen

George

I wish I was a monster you think I am
Топикстартер
15 лет на форуме
Реакции
7 865
QuarkXPress 2019 is Coming Soon!

The next major release of QuarkXPress is on the way! QuarkXPress 2019 – available early this summer – is the most flexible software for print and digital design. The new version introduces groundbreaking new Flex Layouts for Web design, reimagined Tables, and new productivity-boosting design features.

Flex Layouts: A First in Digital Publishing
QuarkXPress 2019 introduces Flex Layouts, a new layout space within QuarkXPress that helps graphic designers create truly responsive HTML5 Web without HTML or CSS coding skills. With just QuarkXPress 2019 at your fingertips you’ll be able to create banner ads, landing pages, microsites and more.

Modern Web Design
Transform your print designs into modern web pages with Flex Layouts that enable users to deliver responsive web design without coding. Bring layouts to life with native HTML5 and CSS3 effects including drop shadows, gradients, vector shapes, video and a wealth of interactive elements.

Truly Responsive Experiences
The HTML output from the Flex Layout space is responsive to any device aspect ratio, including desktop, tablet and mobile phone screens. Designers can add any interactive element QuarkXPress supports, apply a parallax effect on background images, and test responsiveness without ever leaving QuarkXPress

Graphic Design to Web Design
The responsive HTML5 output from Flex Layouts complies with emerging Web standards, which means graphic designers can create native, app like experiences for the web directly in QuarkXPress. Once a Flex Layout is complete, designers can export and upload the code to any Web hosting service or use Flex Layouts as your prototyping tool and share the code with your web team.

Подробнее - QuarkXPress 2019 | The fully-integrated graphic design and layout software for professional print and digital production

George

Топикстартер
15 лет на форуме
Реакции
7 865

• Спасибо
Реакции: Dmitrij M

George

Топикстартер
15 лет на форуме