Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

George

I wish I was a monster you think I am
Топикстартер
15 лет на форуме
Реакции
7 864
Выпуск сегодня.

А вот ихняя "политика санкций к РФ" продолжается. Недоступно для покупки официально. (только X5 русский и X7 английский). Ветер "санкций" дует с французского винсофта (помните такого "локализатора" для Adobe?), который сам нагло новые версии продаёт, но в РФ не поставляет.

Последнее редактирование:
  • Спасибо
Реакции: QuarkGrafics10

George

Топикстартер
15 лет на форуме
Реакции
7 864
Total control over your PDFs
Enjoy even more tools and features to create the most professional, easy-to-edit PDF files for all of your projects.

NEW – Enhanced PDF Export
PagePlus X9 supports the latest PDF/X-4 and PDF/X-5 standards so you can preserve transparency for faster output, smaller file sizes and higher quality print output.

NEW – PDF Overprint
Output objects on top of one another, without them cutting each other out. This also makes the PDF more editable by other designers and professional printers.

NEW – PDF Pass Through
Placing PDF files such as adverts into your documents is now more accurate than ever before with the new PDF Pass Through mode.

IMPROVED – Control over PDF viewing
New options in PagePlus X9 allow you to control how your documents are displayed, right from when they are opened, so the reader can experience the document as it's intended.

IMPROVED – Document resizing
Scale documents into popular A3, A4, A5 and tabloid paper sizes, saving time when resizing documents.
More file compatibility than ever before
PagePlus X9 gives you all the import and export options you’ll ever need with support for even more file types.

NEW – EPS Export
Export as EPS, with control over colour space and transparency, output text as curves, and also embed fonts.

NEW – Placeable DPP files
Place DrawPlus X8 files as images into your PagePlus documents, and even convert them to objects to further modify the design.

NEW – WebP Support
Google’s new WebP files are now supported, ideal for when you need a smaller, more compressed file for sharing electronically on the web or via email.
Precision tools, more accurate designs
Use precise tools to create the exact layout you want, giving you more time to get creative with your documents!

NEW – Tool Feedback
A new Tool Feedback feature shows you exact dimensions, angles, rotations, distance between objects and node information, all while you work.

NEW – Guide Tool
A new Guide Tool allows you to modify the position of guides using the Transform tab, nudge them using arrow keys, move multiple guides at once and cut, copy and paste them into other pages or publications.

IMPROVED – Master Pages
You now have the ability to rename Master Pages, as well as assigning Master Pages to multiple pages at once, saving time when editing longer documents.
Make your words go further
PagePlus is the perfect tool for creating long, text-rich documents, just like you would in other word processing software.

IMPROVED – Word processing tools
Enjoy a seamless workflow when typing long documents using Auto-flowing Text Frames that automatically create a new page as you type. Make your documents cleaner and more stylish with improved paragraph spacing options, automatic letter spacing and the ability to apply formatting to text objects with the new Text Format Painter.

IMPROVED – Language Support
Enjoy greater language accuracy and flexibility with support for Hunspell spelling and hyphenation dictionaries, which cover a wide range of languages.
And there’s so much more...
Enjoy even more new features and improvements to create your best ever printed documents.

IMPROVED – Calendar Event Manager
Choose from a wide range of built-in annual holidays and events to add to your calendars, and import and export calendars from popular file types such as iCal, .ics, ifb, iCalendar and many more. Add your own photos, change font styles, colours and size for stunning personalised calendars in minutes.

NEW – Customisable QR codes
Create your own QR codes from scratch, and add them into any document so readers can enjoy more interactivity such as getting directions to an event, opening contact us forms, viewing links to your website, and so much more.

NEW – Turn text, into tables
Create a formatted table from text in a frame, which is perfect when collaborating with others to gather information from event schedules or business statistics to combine into one document, without manually inputting data.
All your favourite features are still in PagePlus X9:

INCLUDED! Dedicated Logo Studio and PhotoLab

INCLUDED! Professional drawing tools

INCLUDED! Save and fully edit PDF files

INCLUDED! Fully customisable charts and graphs

INCLUDED! 64-bit power whatever you design

INCLUDED! A huge library of pre-designed templates

PLUS! Over 80 improvements and enhancements

• Спасибо

George

Топикстартер
15 лет на форуме
Реакции
7 864

• Спасибо

George

Топикстартер
15 лет на форуме
Реакции
7 864

• Спасибо

George

Топикстартер
15 лет на форуме
Реакции
7 864

• Спасибо

George

Топикстартер
15 лет на форуме
Реакции
7 864

• Спасибо

George

Топикстартер
15 лет на форуме
Реакции
7 864

• Спасибо

George

Топикстартер
15 лет на форуме
Реакции
7 864

• Спасибо

George

Топикстартер
15 лет на форуме
Реакции
7 864
  • Спасибо

George

Топикстартер
15 лет на форуме
Реакции
7 864
Automatic Text Frames create a new frame on the next page - это тоже, на XP и висте 32разрядный индизайн работает, дальше даже неинтересно смотреть - серифовцы где-то не в той вселенной летают

• Спасибо

George

Топикстартер
15 лет на форуме
Реакции
7 864

QuarkGrafics10

Участник
Реакции
а как там с поддержкой русского языка, переносы есть или снова от куда то кривые привинчивать нужно?

George

Топикстартер
15 лет на форуме
Реакции
7 864
Hunspell включили. Не айз, но всё же теперь есть.

• Спасибо

George

Топикстартер
15 лет на форуме
Реакции
7 864
В общем чудо случилось, можно купить в РФ теперь - Купить PagePlus X9 | Serif Россия

Однако, чудо неполноценное - продаётся паками лицензий по 5 шт сразу.

vbatushev

20 лет на форуме
Реакции
1 227
Один хрен — без возможности автоматизации.

George

Топикстартер
15 лет на форуме
Реакции
7 864
Самое интересное, что они об этом знают.

George

Топикстартер
15 лет на форуме
Реакции
7 864
С замдиректора Серифа не раз об этом говорил :)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.